Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Dungeon Discovery: The Tam-Tara Deepcroft

Today I accidently dropped into the Tam-tara Deepcroft. Accidently, because I accidently activated the Duty Roulette for the Low Level dungeons. After entering I thought "oh well, new footage!" and helped out my team to kill the monsters inside. Then I took my time to explore and ended up with two adds following me around. Because I was on my WHM, I didn't really care for the adds and killing them would take me ages, so I just brought them along with me, haha.

Anyway, what I wanted to say: Usually I am not a big fan of dirty cold dungeons, but Tam-tara Deepcroft looks actually really stunning.
I hope you enjoyed those pictures!

4 comments:

Breathless Tao said...

Tam-Tara...!!! First dungeon I've ever done and still my favourite. *-* ♥
Has that classic dungeon-vibe, y'know, with the dampness and cold and necromancer-ish goings-on and all such... :3

Kou Ji said...

Haha, I really didn't remember it. I've never been a big fan of dungeons, so maybe that's why I never bothered with them again x)

But I agree, it really has that special classic vibe!

Aleczan said...

Tam-Tara is awesome. I like it because it has cool tone of colour theme. Forest dungeon, nicely shaded and serene. No fire or charcoal to burn my tail, you know, LOL! :) I remembered Tam-Tara very well because I went into it multiple times during Beta tests. The only thing I hate about it is the undead group in one specific room. It's a huge group. Instead of 3 enemies, it was like 5 or 6. Always had a tough time there because most of the time, the mage undeads wouldn't get close to the tank, so they often lose enmity and the mage undead would start attacking me (healer).

Kou Ji said...

haha, I guess I really missed out a lot by not doing those dungeons again :) and I know which group you mean! If you really got low level players in team that group isn't easy, but most of the time, if you enter the DF now, you get lv 50s in your party x)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.