Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

Christmas is near and even the people from Eorzea are celebrating it.

The new christmas event is called Starlight Celebration and it offers you a variety of new costumes and sweets that you can get for your character. By doing a special FATE called "Stay Frosty", which appears in several different locations, you can earn ice-token to trade for costumes. It seems that several costumes were already available in 1.0, and I'm glad that they added them in ARR as well.
I am a huge fan of Christmas events and - as usual - SE did a really great job with the decorations ingame. Enjoy the screenshots I took!
Have a great Christmas y'all, enjoy eating cookies and spending time with your families.

4 comments:

Jojo Kneebone said...

Merry Christmas!

I laughed when I saw the deer costumes on Mi'qote, as the tail sticks out from under the deers... looking quite creepy.

Aleczan said...

I almost couldn't find you in the 4th pic! Hahaha nice blend-in! Merry Christmas to you too, hope it is a great and wonderful holiday for you and your family.

I am so happy with the Christmas event in FFXIV too. Been missing it because last year there was no celebration. Also I'm glad they brought back the /throw emote for snow throwing ^^

Kou Ji said...

Thank you ^_^

Haha, tbh I didn't notice before you mentioned that, but damn, it looks really creepy XD

Kou Ji said...

Hey, thank you :) Merry Xmas to you too!

True, last year the servers went offline. The throw-emote is awesome, I agree, love throwing snowballs at bosses :D

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.