Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ms Lightning is here

Hey all! Today I want to talk a little bit about the Lightning event, which is currently running till the 9th of december.
While I was really excited that I could meet one of my favourite FF characters ingame, I have to say that I am really disappointed how it turned out at the moment. For now you have to camp a low level FATE and if Lightning spawns, then you can’t even see her if there are too many people. The FATE ends in about no time and it is really nothing special... they didn't even bother creating a complete new FATE for this, instead they just took a random FATE and made Lightning appear in it eventually. For now it has been everything but fun, but let’s see.
However, when I tried doing the FATE at morning, I could grab some nice pictures of Lightning. She was lagging quite a bit, but she looks cool!
The skins you can get from this event seem to be fairly good looking at least (can't wait to get the full Snow-Costume for Kou Ji <3). Too bad that we don’t have a costume slot available yet.

Sooo, see ya next time, Lightning?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.