Friday, August 23, 2013

Tomorrow!

Not even one day left until the early access starts! I still can't decide which class I will continue to level tomorrow. But well, some hours to think about my class-dilemma until I can finally explore the beautiful Eorzea again.
I'm so happy that you'll be able to get your own Chocobo this time, and that will be the first thing that I am going to do: Farming Winston! "Winston" will be the name of my fellow birdo-friend by the way... it's an insider from FFXIII-2, where you could auto-name your monsters and ding, the silver Chocobo got named Winston. Of course I reserved it for FFXIV too, haha.
Oh, by the way, did you enter your pre-order code yet? It was literally a pain in the butt when I tried to insert mine. I think many of you experienced Error 3 as well... However, after like 30 tries it finally worked for me. I just hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow, SE seems a bit helpless imho! Oh well, can't wait to hug my little Cait Sith Doll Minion and put on the sexy Mog Cap (hm, well, maybe not...).

Meanwhile I made some rather small changes to my blog, but I like the design as it is now so I'm going to leave it for some time I guess. If you want me to add your FFXIV blog to my link list, feel free to contact me.

*Kwee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.